
Well, I had a nice long posting written and when it was almost done, the power shut off and I lost everything. So I probably won't write as much right now and just hope that I can get a picture posted before it happens again! Hopefully I'll work out some of the kinks and have a little more success as time goes on.
But here are Bula and Ezra hamming it up. The kids are very intrigued by the fact that the camera I've brought this time lets them look at themselves on the back of it after I take a picture. Bula (right) is five now, but is his same funny, loving, loyal self. And Ezra, who was recently arrived and quite sick when I was here in 2004, is now a lively and stocky six-year-old -- but he still has that same slightly gruff little voice that I loved so much and answers "How are you?" with a deep "I am fine. How are you?"
It's great to be back!
1 comment:
Phoebe, I'm so excited for you! Praying that you have a blessed and refreshing time!
Post a Comment